BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 1 December 2011

I'm Newbie :')

Just make short :) my name  NABILAH BINTI ROSLAN. I'm 19 Y/O and stayed at PENANG. eerr, why penang ? yaa, im not ANAK MAMI at all. but my father was born at this 'nasi kandaq' town :) I have 5 siblings and of course i was the eldest one :) actually i used to create this blog just for my invidual assignment MGT417. But, why not i used to impress & share my knowledge about something with this simple blog kann ? Now,  I had my full time student at UITM KAMPUS BANDARAYA MELAKA taking BACHELOR BUSINESS IN INSURANCE. Syukur Alhamdulillah, so far i had my great moment since i will be at this Malacca Town :) Ohh yaa, to highlight, i'm not professional & full time blogger. So, please guide me naa ? :) okayy, enough to introducing myself. Enjoy blog walking peeps :)



p/s : please ignore the grammar mistakes :'(

0 comments: